Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2011

I Have Mislaid My Sanity

Totally lying. If anyone has some spare sanity, please send it to me. I was born without it. A shame, but not something that has crippled me for life. Much.
God I hate Times New Roman font. It makes me want to stab people. A lot. Which I suppose is a bad thing to publish online. Oh well, what harm can it do? (If I have been arrested tomorrow, please give my drawing of a leprechaun to my cat, Oddie, as he is the only one who will truly appreciate it.)
I've gotten into this terrible habit of singing a few words from a song to a tune vaguely similar to it and then continue with "boo ba boo"s. It's rather annoying, I imagine. I wouldn't know. Also can't stop my foot from tapping. I seriously only just noticed I was doing it. Maybe I shouldn't have had those drinks containing caffiene? AAAAH! PHONE ATTACK!!! I AM FREAKING OUT!!! Phew. It's okay. I covered my ears until it stopped ringing. Major save.
Sorry, I just abandoned you for a bit. Not that you noticed- you're inanimate! (Cue crazy eyes + grin followed by me slowly turning horizontal until I fall off the chair)
I could continue, but I can't much be arsed.

The answer to the question everyone's asking is too big for the minds of mice. Don't ask me for a mix tape, you'll get a cow. OMG I totally love the song 'War(What is it good for?)'. It's my total fave. Nothing in the world beats it. I am going to be singing it all day tomoz.

I can't really play the piano. I really feel like some fruit and nut. Shame I'd have to get up to get it. I'm too lazy for that.

Tennis was SO fun. I love tennis. It's my fave. I don't remember that p.e. teachers name, but she now officially thinks I am very strange. She noticed me singing not just once, not twice, but at least three times. I can't bring myself to be ashamed.

I played with two rackets at one point. I wasn't too bad if I say so myself (which I do...not) Okay, fine. I sucked. But at least I sucked in a cool way.

I like baskets. I am officially writing over three pages in Anna's yearbook just to beat Lucy. I LOVE MY FRIENDS. AND MY... House.

Hahaha my german exchange watched House. You know, the american TV program? No? Who cares! I might at one point in my life own some gummi bears!!!!!!!!

Have a nice night. Avoid cocaine overdoses. Babies and tramps too. Not stray dogs though. They're nice unless they have rabies.

Bye bye ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment