Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 November 2012

I am related to you

Which is actually way more boring than it sounds because according to science we are all from these eight women and so that's really incest and wow aren't we all impressed at their ability to copulate? What a fantastic word. Almost as good as fornicate. More polite, I find.
I am an awful blogger. I just always sit here like "what should I write about?" and then I'm like "cats... No wait, I always write about cats." and then the circle starts again. Cats are my life. Check out my tumblr if you don't believe me; iroastcats4lolz.tumblr.com
I have 14 minutes before my laptop dies, this feels like mission impossible, which is a shame since I like to think of it as possible to do. It probably is. My life is so exciting. Hopefully I am going to play the back end of a cow in a production of Jack and the Beanstalk. WOOOO.
I love parties. I want to party on my own. I'm going to get back from work, shut the blinds, plug in my ipod to my head and then dance around like I both have co-ordination issues and am having a fit. Yeahboi. I'm not going to randomly drink the lambrini in my room though, saving that for a party with people other than me.
GO BLUE. Oddie is so funny he is eating a wicker basket and no-one knows why. OMG I JUST REALISED HOW PREGNANT FEARNE COTTON IS WHEN SHE TURNED SIDEWAYS I wasn't expecting it because I am retarded Whoops.
Be back later babes

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know I am reading your blog :3 lyl bbz.

    ReplyDelete