Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Graphics Jazz and all that Work

I am currently sitting in graphics and hating on the fonts which are not Arial or Verdana. And hating on your mum. JK lol, it would be really difficult to hate on all your mums at the same time. not that I couldn't do it. I'm actually that good.... Anyway. So, this is my alternative to Graphics work. In a way it's totally a positive move 'cos I don't have to do this later. Instead I may well decide that today is the day I choose to live in a cave. Not that there is a cave near me. But still. Ella has now decided she is a cave. Which I suppose means I can live in her- Which is very odd. She has changed her mind now. She's actually just a cave liver who doubles as its £500 extension with bathroom.
I learned that Hatte is the same in German no matter who had it. Not at all relevant. I just sneezed. A bit.
REmember that this is being typed on a very hard keyboard. It's almost as hard as Will's... We'll not go there. Ella is nodding and dancing like a pixie on LSD. Is that right? Just realised that there are seriously upmarket rape straighteners. Seriously. The GHB straighteners. RAPE STRAIGHTENERS. I suppose this is kind of like rape to make someone straight, which also makes them mildly homophobic.
It wasn't me. No seriously. It was Zoe. She's such a bum. Which reminds me, today in Biology I wrote in my planner "Finish it you bumface." I'm so insulting to myself. I was also looking at a page Will saved on my account. 21 reasons why Immie should be a moped. I could copy them but I cba. I mentioned the time before last that I have CBA syndrome. This fact remains true.

I don't want to keep doing this atm, but I'm going to. That's what you're mum thought when you turned 8. Will should grow his hair. It would look better longer.

It was really strange a couple of years ago, Mr Foggo said mouses. I mean seriously. He said mouses, then we were like "No sir, it's totally mice tho innit." and he was like "Oh, k 'den I is just talking about my mices." and we was like "No 'dat is totally 'do innit?" and he was like "K 'den I is talking bout ma meeces innit?" And we was like this is just gone be a fail. Innit.

I don't know why computer mice are called mice. It implies that they have the ability to behave like mice. Have you ever had all of your bird food eaten by a computer mouse? I haven't. But then, that's just my personal experience. I have had it eaten by a normal mouse. It was really funny, because my mum got very confused. She went to get more bird food from the garage, but the container was empty. She was like WTF?!?!?!?! An I was like haha.
Anyway, so we randomly go through the drawers of this dresser in the garage. Turns out this mouse has individually moved every single nut from this bird food thing into this one drawer in the garage. Yeah. Degu's are cool...er than Ella.

I DIDN'T SAY THAT! IT WAS THE VOICES IN MY HEAD.

The voices in my head say they like you :)

I'm hobophobic. That means I am afraid of homeless people. Or at least that's what I'm pretending it means.

I cba to do this anymore. That is, I cba to deal with life. If I don't turn up tomoz, assume I'm dead. don't be too upset plz. See you guys... whenever. Or never. You know, depends on if I decide to live.
Have a nice life.

p.s. Anna is a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment